We are here
Our service would include the following:
1. Selection of suitable tenants
Whether you are acquiring, selling, renting or thinking of letting your
property, we can assist you with our personal and professional service.
Our knowledge and expertise gained over 25 years are our most
2. Drawing up contracts and taking up required references.
3. Holding a deposit as agent for the Landlord against any damage, breakages and unpaid termination accounts and insuring it with TDS at the landlordís expense.
4. Ensuring that the general services are taken over by the Tenant and advising the local Council Tax Officer of the new occupants.
5. Checking tenants in and out of the property with inventory services payable by landlord on entry and tenant on departure.
6. Periodic inspections of the property and reporting back to you.
7. Collecting rent monthly or as otherwise agreed and forwarding on as per your instructions. Normally within five working days of receipt.
8. Sending you a monthly or quarterly statement of account with details of income and expenditure, if applicable, on your behalf.
9. Payment of service charges and ground rents etc. if required.
10. Liaising with your Accountant and Solicitor upon request.
11. Forwarding of your mail once received by our office.
12. Organising any necessary day to day maintenance and any minor repairs to the property.
13. Liaising with the respective gas and electric companies to carry out the Gas Safety Certificates and Electricity Performance Certificates when required.
Dealing with major repairs e.g. dry rot, replacement roofs and other serious structural defects are not included in our general management service, and if undertaken by ourselves, will incur additional charges based on time and expenditure involved.
St Martin's Estates Limited, 59 St Martin's Lane, London WC2N 4JS.
Tel: 020 7379 4441 | Fax: 020 7240 3982